Wiarton Salvation Army Mission Statement: THAT THE WIARTON CORPS would be a place where people turn from their sin and find forgiveness, healing, hope and new life; one where all feel welcome, accepted and appreciated; a place that gives priority to reaching out to youth and offers services and activities that are of interest to them; a church that is growing as it reaches out with the gospel of Jesus Christ to the un-churched and to those who have fallen away.
- Spiritual Development – A place where people find Jesus Christ and grow spiritually.
- Fellowship – A community where we feel that we belong and are valued.
- Outreach – A church that is growing as it reaches out to others with the gospel of Jesus.
- Youth – A place that gives priority to reaching out to youth and offers services and activities that are interest to them.
- Administrative/Volunteer Coordinator – Linda Rumsby
- Community & Family Services Worker
- Program Coordinator – Kim Chegahno
- Cook – Deb Martin
- Janitor – Vilma Gonzales
- Senior Program Services Worker (First Nations) – Cheryl Jones
- Thrift Store Manager – Scott Concordia
- Thrift Store Worker – Jan Wilkinson
- Thrift Store Worker – Jon Jasper-Lawless
- Thrift Store Worker – Shannon Blyth
- Trades Start Carpenter – Rick Martin
- Youth Support Worker –