Salvation Army National Mission Statement: THE SALVATION ARMY exists to share the love of Jesus Christ, meet human needs and be a transforming influence in the communities of our world.
Wiarton Salvation Army Mission Statement: THAT THE WIARTON CORPS would be a place where people turn from their sin and find forgiveness, healing, hope and new life; one where all feel welcome, accepted and appreciated; a place that gives priority to reaching out to youth and offers services and activities that are of interest to them; a church that is growing as it reaches out with the gospel of Jesus Christ to the un-churched and to those who have fallen away.
- Spiritual Development - A place where people find Jesus Christ and grow spiritually.
- Fellowship - A community where we feel that we belong and are valued.
- Outreach - A church that is growing as it reaches out to others with the gospel of Jesus.
- Youth - A place that gives priority to reaching out to youth and offers services and activities that are interest to them.
- Administrative/Volunteer Coordinator - Linda Rumsby
- Community & Family Services Worker - Lillian Bowles
- Program Coordinator - Tess Ayles-Hutt
- Cook - Deb Martin
- Janitor - Vilma Gonzales
- Senior Program Services Worker (First Nations) - Cheryl Jones
- Thrift Store Manager - Scott Concordia
- Thrift Store Worker - Cindy Day
- Thrift Store Worker - Jan Wilkinson
- Thrift Store Worker - Jon Jasper-Lawless
- Thrift Store Worker - Shannon Blyth
- Trades Start Carpenter - Rick Martin
- Youth Support Worker - Greg Millar, Nicole Jasper-Lawless (maternity leave)